Hi there! This is Sarah, one of the new interns with Spark. I'm very excited to immerse myself in the world of Letterpress Love!
Here at Spark we offer 41 different color papers (soon to be more!) to add a splash of color on your special day! We also offer die cuts to create unique-shaped tags such as rectangles, circles, hearts, flowers, leaves and more. You can personalize your gift tags anyway you want as long as it works well within the allotted space.
Here are some ideas for what to put on your tags:
- A favorite religious verse or phrase
- A quote related to your wedding or something that is meaningful to you
- The date of your special day
- The names of the happy couple
- Something simple, like "XOXO"
- Nothing - leave space for your guests to write you a message!
- For beach or tropical destination weddings, fill small jars or bottles with sand and use fun ribbon to attach your gift tags.
- Another beach idea is to attach tags to seashells, starfish or sand dollars
- For a winter or holiday season wedding, tie your Spark gift tag to a seasonal or themed cookie cutter (such as a gingerbread man!)
- Everyone can use a corkscrew; attach a tag to one and your guest will use it to open up those bottles of bubbly!
- Salt and pepper shakers at the table will make an adorable wedding favor. Don't forget a possible tag like "we go together like salt 'n' pepper!"
- Leave an area of blank lines on your gift tags and tie them to personalized pens. Your guests will be compelled to write their congratulations and wishes that the happy couple can enjoy later!