Client Service and Marketing Assistant
Spark Letterpress is a family-owned and operated business based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Spark proudly offers design, letterpress printing and specialty finishing services to clients nationwide. We are looking for a dedicated career professional passionate about good design and print with the ability to meet and maintain the needs of our clients by delivering outstanding customer service. This entry level position is currently available for part time hours of 20-25 hours per week with the expectation that it will move to full time hours should the need arise.
- Answer main-line phone system. Assist clients (over the phone, by email and in person) knowledgeably and professionally, fostering client retention and recommendations.
- Provide general office duties such as responding to client inquiries, scheduling appointments, and meeting with clients visiting our facility.
- Provide clients with general design and printing price quotes.
- Assist with marketing and social media management including writing blog posts, posting to Instagram, Facebook and more.
- Provide assistance to Spark staff as needed such as finishing, counting and boxing orders.
- 1 year client service experience is preferred.
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Must possess ability to multi-task and problem-solve quickly.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and figure percentages.
- Ability to use MS Word, Excel, internet software and e-mail and scheduling calendar.
- Must possess a high school diploma and education beyond high school is strongly preferred.
- Must be able to perform computer functions and operate office equipment.
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time.
- Due to the luxury materials we work with on a daily basis, smokers need not apply.
No phone calls, please. Email inquiries only. Please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.